Keyboard/mouse are not recognised
- Ensure the USB dongle is fully inserted, and the USB port is fully functional.
- Ensure the keyboard and mouse have been paired to the USB dongle, manual pairing instructions can be found in the user manual.
Keys aren’t working or data input is incorrect
- Ensure that you have adjusted your PC keyboard regional settings to match the keyboard type (UK / US).
- Ensure number lock is switched off.
I can’t find my USB dongle
- The USB dongle will either be on the underside of the keyboard, or the underside of mouse (both the keyboard and mouse connect to the one USB dongle).